Thessaloniki to Edessa & Pozar Thermal Spa- Private Day Trip
Thessaloniki to Edessa & Pozar Thermal Spa | Private Day Trip
With Car: For 1 to 4 persons: 280€
With Minivan: For 5 to 8 persons: 480€
With MiniBus: For 9 to 15 persons: 720€
Departure Time from Thessaloniki to Edessa at: 09:00
Returns to original Pick up point at: 17:00 (approx.)
Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
The program of the excursion can be adjusted always according to the requirements of the passengers.
Thessaloniki to Edessa & Pozar Thermal Spa – Private Day Trip
In this Macedonian city, with its welcoming locals, waterfalls and beguiling neighbourhoods, you will live your very own fairytale
Waterfalls within a town? Travel to Macedonia and experience the magic of water. You’ll be charmed by these little miracles sculpted by the Edesseos River. As you wander around, you’ll come to the open-air Water Museum, the only one of its kind in Greece. Here you’ll be introduced to the force that once powered looms and mills of Edessa’s industrial heritage.
A glorious past of Byzantine churches and Macedonian houses unfolds around you as you stroll through Varosi. Back in the present, the city will entertain you in the evening at Katarraktakia (Little Waterfalls) and serve you local delicacies in Flamouria. The town’s gifts flow as freely as its water; enjoy them as you would a cool, refreshing drink.
Pozar Thermal Spa
Loutraki Pozar is a destination in Macedonia at prefecture of Pella and known to everyone as Pozar hot springs or Pozar Thermal Baths.
Pozar is one of the most therapeutic Spas in Greece, with many amenities and services.
The waterfalls in Pozar, the large swimming pool with thermal water gushing from the bowels of the earth and the ancient baths is indeed a miracle of nature. You’ll also find a number of new private baths where you can isolate yourself for an hour or more and enjoy them with your friends.
The area to Pozar has natural beauty and many options to do tourism activities ennallaktikou to see many sights to see the beautiful areas around Loutraki and of course enjoy the local cuisine, which includes dishes Macedonian holding for centuries.
Thessaloniki to Edessa & Pozar Thermal Spa – Private Day Trip | Description
- Pick up and drop off service from your hotel in Thessaloniki
- Visit Pozar Thermal Spa
- Visit Edessa Waterfalls
- English-speaking tour leader
- Transportation by air-conditioned V.I.P. car, minivan or minibus
- Professional English-speaking Driver (applies for transports by car or minivan)
- Professional English-speaking Driver & Escort of our office (applies for transport by minibus)
- Wifi on board (free)
- Bottle of water and coffee during the route (free)
- After the trip you will receive with email edited photos and video of your trip.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Guide who speaks your language
- Entrance fees
- Participants under the age of 12 must have a parent or guardian.
- Because there are many sights worth seeing in Edessa and Pozar Thermal Spa but a day trip is not enough to visit all of them, before starting the trip we will present to you all possible sights to choose what you are more interest for.
- There are many beautiful sights. You are encouraged to bring a camera along. But if you don’t… we have a camera for you!
- Weather will not affect the operation of the tours.
- However if canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Pick up from your hotel in Thessaloniki
- Departure time: 09:00 am (approx.)
- Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
- Return details: Returns to original Pick up point
You may also like…
Thessaloniki to Kerkini Lake – Bird Watching, Private Day Trip€280.00 Read more
Thessaloniki to Kavala & Archaeological Museum of Filippoi – Private Day Trip€360.00 Read more
Thessaloniki to Vergina and Pella – Private Day Trip€280.00 Read more
Thessaloniki to Xanthi – Private Day Trip€360.00 Read more