Thessaloniki to Nea Fokea, Halkidiki, Private Day Trip
Thessaloniki to Nea Fokea, Kassandra – Halkidiki – Private Day Trip
- Up to 4 people: 260,00€ (Transportation by Mercedes E-Class Avantgarde or Similar)
- Up to 8 people: 380,00€ (Transportation by Minivan)
- Up to 15 people: 580,00€ (Transportation by Minibus)
- Every Extra Person: 30,00€
Departure Time from Thessaloniki at 10:00
Returns to original Pick up point at 18:00 (approx.)
Duration: 8 hours
The program of the excursion can be adjusted always according to the requirements of the passengers.
Thessaloniki to Nea Fokea – Halkidiki – Private Day Trip
- Pick up and drop off service from your hotel in Thessaloniki
- English-speaking tour leader (applies for transport by minibus)
- Transportation by air-conditioned car, minivan or minibus
- Professional English-speaking Driver (applies for transports by car or minivan)
- Professional English-speaking Driver & Escort of our office (applies for transport by minibus)
- Wifi on board (free)
- Bottle of water and coffee during the route (free)
- After the trip you will receive with email edited photos and video of your trip.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Guide who speaks your language
- Entrance fees
- Lunch cost
- Participants under the age of 12 must have a parent or guardian.
- Because there are many sights worth seeing but a day trip is not enough to visit all of them, before starting the trip we will present to you all possible sights to choose the one that you are more interest for.
- There are many beautiful sights. You are encouraged to bring a camera along. But if you don’t… we have a camera for you!
- Weather will not affect the operation of the tours.
- However if canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Pick up from your hotel in Thessaloniki
- Departure time: 10:00 am
- Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
- Return details: Returns to original Pick up point
Thessaloniki to Nea Fokea of Halkidiki, Private Day Trip
ABOUT NEA FOKEA
Nea Fokea is a constantly developing settlement on the eastern shore of Kassandra, where night owls can find night clubs, history buffs historic attractions, and nature lovers beautiful beach with clear waters, and pine trees stretching to the edge of the water. If you are after a convenient place for a family vacation, Nea Fokea won’t let you down.
Nea Fokea is dotted with fish taverns, restaurants and traditional bars. As for its beautiful beach, there are sun beds and parasols to rent if you have forgotten yours.
At the entrance of the village you can see the St. Paul Church, where an annual fair takes place on June 29th and 30th, honoring apostles Paul and Peter. You can’t say that you visited Nea Fokea without discovering St. Paul’s passage, featuring underground rooms, passages and holy waters. According to a legend, the apostle Paul went into the passage inside the rocks to hide from his Roman prosecutors.
Another exceptional site to visit, the Byzantine Tower overseeing the entrance into the port. The tower is the focal point for various summertime cultural events, most of which relate to the famous Kassandra Festival.
They say that nowhere in Greece can boast beaches like those of Halkidiki. The region has the perfect combination of that distinctive Greek light, unspoiled landscapes, colours and fragrances. And the glorious
natural setting is complemented by the rich culinary fare of the region and the living religious traditions of its people, manifested in a host of feast days and other ceremonies and rituals.
This is a place where all your senses will come to life, whether on the endless expanses of sand of the fashionable, cosmopolitan beaches, or in the intimacy of the many secluded bays and coves. The scent of the pine trees and the salt brine of the sea combine to relax the body and spirit, leaving you at peace to enjoy the grandeur of the regions famed sunrises and sunsets.