Marina Miraggio - Agio Oros - Sarti - Porto Koufo - Marina Miraggio
- We will meet at Miraggio marina at 9:00am, ready to sail to the Mount Athos.
- Holy Community of Mount Athos is an “Autonomous Monastic State” within the Hellenic Border with its own administrative system protected by international treaties. It is located on the peninsula of Mount Athos in Halkidiki, in the periphery of central Macedonia and is considered to be the world centre of Orthodox Christian monasticism. There live orthodox monks from all over the world: Greeks, Russians, Serbs, Bulgarians, Romanians and many other ethnicities.
- Starting from the south we are going to see the Saint Anne Skete, Agioy Pavloy Monastery, Moni Dionisioy, Monastery Of Saint Gregory, Moni Simonos Petra, Dafni, Moni Xiropotamoy, and finally the magnificent Moni Agioy Panteleimon; known as the Russian monastery.
- Then we take our way back to Marina Miraggio with our heart full of the Grace of the Holy Spirit and joy.
- Back at Miraggio at about 18:00.
Fuel, Marina Fees, Vessel Fees, Vat, Guided Tour, Experienced Captain, Welcome Drink, Drinking Water, Fruit, Tender Boat
Lunch, Extra Drinks, Towels, Tubes, Transport (if and when it`s needed).
If you want, you can make your own ideal route, in consultation with the captain!