Full Day Trip to Halkidiki from Thessaloniki (Every Sunday)
Full Day Trip to Halkidiki from Thessaloniki | Group Trip
Departure Time from the Meeting Points: 08:30 – 09:00
Returns to original Pick up point.
The program of the excursion can be adjusted always according to the requirements of the passengers.
After your booking we will contact you to arrange your pick up location
Full Day Trip to Halkidiki from Thessaloniki
1st Stop: Afitos Traditional Village | Walking
Arrival Time: 10:00 (approx.)
Duration: 60 minutes
Athitos village (or Afitos), built on a rock of 75m with steep slopes, offers unique panoramic views of Toroneos Gulf and Sithonia. It is a place endowed with a lot of natural beauty. Visitors can enjoy the superb sea with the clearest and warm waters in the Mediterranean Sea and small sandy seashores which are pleasantly decorated with small rocks coming out of the water.
The place is of great historical and environmental significance but where the village’s architecture truly displays its unique nature is in the building material -local stone composed of sand and shells that are used widely, not only in construction but also, by local sculptors. Visitors like to come to Afitos to stroll around its lovely streets, enjoy a meal or meze at its taverns and search for small shops for gifts and souvenirs of folk art or traditional products such as jars of honey and soaps made with olive oil.
2nd Stop: Pefkohori Beach | Swimming
Arrival Time: 12:00 (approx.)
Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
Pefkohori beach Halkidiki: It is a fabulous beach with amazing blue waters and nice facilities. It is an ideal destinations, for the nature lovers gifted with some beautiful spots.
The waters are so calm and clear and a nice swimming spot for families. The waterfront promenade of Pefkohori is lined with nice taverns with charming terraces overlooking the beach. Besides sunbathing and swimming, Pefkohori beach offers many snorkeling sites.
Full Day Trip to Halkidiki from Thessaloniki
ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
Crazyland! Do you want to have some crazy water experiences.!!!
The Crazyland Water Park is located at the beautiful “Glarokavos” beach in Pefkohori, Chalkidiki. Next to the beach bar FAROS. You can enjoy your coffee, drink, cocktails and your food with its impeccable service. It is a marine playground with various inflatable in the sea. Is an excellent activity for parents and children over 6 years of age for endless hours of fun in the water. Children and adults will laugh, have fun playing with their parents and their friends. Even making new friends because in here we all become a company. All of this under the supervision and help of experienced lifeguards on the ground.
3nd Stop: Lunch Time
Arrival Time: 14:30 (approx.)
Duration: 90 minutes (1,5 hour)
Lunch at a selected traditional tavern
4th Stop: Free Time | Kallithea | Shopping
Arrival Time: 16:30 (approx.)
Duration: 60 minutes (1 hour)
Kallithea means “good view” in Greek and once you are here, you will understand why! Moreover, it’s surrounded by a pine forest, and its most beautiful asset is the wonderful turquoise sea and the beach with the fine sand ideal for families with small children. At the same time, the village has got a great number of cafes and bars and so it is attractive for a younger population. Modern Kallithea is a must-go spot, especially for young people and those who enjoy the lively nightlife. 1,5 km away from Kallithea, on the road that leads to Pefkohori, you will meet the most popular nightclubs in Halkidiki. Kallithea is the ultimate place to choose if you are a fan of clubbing.
End of Trip | Return to Thessaloniki
Departure Time: 17:30 (approx.)
Arrival Time to Thessaloniki: 18:30 (approx.)
Let’s explore Halkidiki together!
You’ve been here in your dreams…
They say that nowhere in Greece can boast beaches like those of Halkidiki. The region has the perfect
combination of that distinctive Greek light, unspoiled landscapes, colours and fragrances. And the glorious
natural setting is complemented by the rich culinary fare of the region and the living religious traditions
of its people, manifested in a host of feast days and other
ceremonies and rituals.
This is a place where all your senses will come to life, whether on the endless expanses of sand of the fashionable,
cosmopolitan beaches, or in the intimacy of the many secluded bays and coves. The scent of the pine trees and the
salt brine of the sea combine to relax the body and spirit, leaving you at peace to enjoy the grandeur of the
regions famed sunrises and sunsets.
Group Day Trip to Halkidiki from Thessaloniki | About Halkidiki
- West Coast (Nea Heraklia, Nea Kallikratia, Nea Moudania, Agios Pavlos, Sozopoli, Nea Flogita, Nea Triglia, Nea Gonia, Nea Triglia beach, Portaria beach, Vergia beach).
- Kassandra (Athitos, Pefkochori, Hanioti, Kallithea, Polychrono, Nea Potidea, Kriopigi, Nea Fokea, Sani area, Fourka, Possidi, Siviri, Nea Skioni, Agia Paraskevi, Loutra, Kassandrino, Kassandreia, Kalandra.
- Sithonia (Nikiti, Old town of Nikiti, Neos Marmaras, Parthenonas, Pyrgadikia, Gerakini, Kalyves, Psakoudia, Metagitsi, Pyrgadikia, Gerakini, Kalyves, Psakoudia, Metagitsi, Ormylia, Metamorfosi, Toroni, Porto Koufo, Stagira, Olynthus, Kalamitsi beach
- Central Halkidiki (Arnea, Geroplatanos, Marathoussa, Krimni, Galatista, Vavdos, Agios Prodromos, Megali Panagia, Vrastama, Polygyros, Sana, Doumpia, Geroplatanos, Paleochora, Paleochori, Paleokastro.
- East Coast (Ammouliani island, Ouranoupolis, Stratoni, Gomati, Ierissos, Nea Roda, Stanos, Olympiada, Stratoniki, Neochori, Nea Vrasna, Asprovalta.
Your location (hotel / apartment)
Group Day Trip to Halkidiki from Thessaloniki | Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Certificated Guide who speaks your language
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at the best, chosen, restaurant. “Value for Money”
(We do not get a commission from any restaurant or coffee place. The selection always based on quality, service and price.)
Full Day Trip to Halkidiki from Thessaloniki | Included
- Transportation with luxury vehicle
- Escort of our office
Full Day Trip to Halkidiki from Thessaloniki | Useful info
- There are many beautiful sights. You are encouraged to bring a camera along. But if you don’t, we have a camera for you!
- Weather will not affect the operation of the tours.
- However if canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Pick up from your hotel/apartment in Thessaloniki
- Departure time: 08:30 – 09:00 am (approx.)
- Duration: 10 hours (approx.)
- Return details: Returns to original Pick up point