3 HOURS PHOTO TOUR
This 3 hours package is ideal for those who want to get the most out of the local travel experience – best for big families and large group of friends!
Your 3 hours photo tour includes:
- 3-hour private session with professional, local photographer at three chosen locations
- Printed Photo album (40×15 open, 20×15 close) with 20 pages
- 35 high-resolution edited images
- Photos delivered straight to your Smartphone 24-48 hours after your session
- One-of-a-kind travel experience
3 HOURS PHOTO TOUR
Experience the city as a local. Our professional photographers capture the fun and candid shots of you along the way. A few things to keep in mind:
- Photo tours only includes the edited photos purchased within the package. No unedited or RAW files are sent out.
- Our photographers always do their best to guide you through the city and meet up at a location convenient for you.
- Transportation is not included during any part of your Hello Thessaloniki photo tour.
- Travelers are responsible for any transportation fees or additional fees. (Admission to museums, parks, ferry tickets, Uber, bus, food, etc.) required for you and the photographer.
Don’t forget, you are on vacation!
You have to relax and enjoy every minute!
You do not have to worry about the outcome of photography and you do not have to ask others to take photo of you.
Are you tired of getting home from a great vacation and finding out that almost all your vacation photos are missing one thing…YOU?
Our Photographer is your Personal Photographer!!
Professional vacation photos that you’ll keep forever. When you’re caught up in trying to get the “perfect shot”, you risk missing what’s right in front of you. Hello Thessaloniki offering travelers the opportunity to be in the moment, while showing them all the city has to offer! We believe in capturing the essence of timeless moments, through candid, real and natural shots. Our photographers are carefully selected based on experience, professionalism and creativity – and work with you to capture memories you’ll love looking back on.
3 hours photo tour
We suggest booking one week in advance. We try our best to accommodate any last minute bookings, but to ensure you get your preferred time, date, and photographer, we recommend booking 1-3 weeks in advance.